The kneeling superman is a simple movement which will activate your extensor chain whilst simultaneously working your core muscles.
- Start with hands under shoulders and knees under hips
- Extend your right arm and left leg out in front/behind your body
- Minimise the twisting/rotating in your torso
- Hold this position briefly then bring your elbow towards your knee
- They should meet (or nearly meet) underneath your torso
- Repeat for reps before switching to the opposite side
- A second variation is to hold the extended position for time