Sprinters will get your heart racing when performed at a high intensity/speed. The exercise involves rapidly driving your legs back and forth whilst in a classic push up position. Similar to the climbers however here you will inject more speed into the movement.
- Start in the classic push up position
- Bring one knee towards your chest
- This is your starting position
- Rapidly switch your legs back and forth
- Aim to move as quickly as possible, as quietly as possible
- Avoid letting your hips pike upwards or drop down
- If you struggle, try raising your hands on some yoga blocks