The Sit Through is a versatile circuit exercise which incorporates a number of elements including balance, rotation, mobility and strength.
- Begin the exercise on all fours with a flat spine
- Hands underneath shoulders
- Knees underneath hips and off the ground
- Lift your left hand off the ground and rotate your right leg through and under your body
- Finish up at 90 degrees to your starting position with your right leg fully extended out in front of your body whilst balancing on your right hand and left foot
- Smoothly transition back to the start position before immediately switching and rotating to the other side
- Repeat for the desired number of reps