The Power Pull is a superb horizontal pulling movement. Perfect for building a strong upper back and powerful arms. These kinds of horizontal pulling movements are great for maintaining a level of structural balance to the upper body.
- Adopt a split stance with the opposite leg forwards
- Brace your body to create a solid platform to pull from
- Keep your spine tall and grip the band in one hand
- Make sure there is some tension on the band
- Powerfully pull the bands back
- Allow for a slight rotation in your torso as you pull
- Pull your elbow back past your torso