A fun movement which will challenge your arms, legs and coordination whilst getting the heart racing. Don’t worry if you are limited on space, simply shuttle forwards and backwards.
- Start on all fours with your hands underneath your shoulders and your hips and knees bent to 90 degrees
- You should be balanced on your hands and toes with your knees just off the floor
- Begin the movement by moving your left arm and right leg forwards, plant and then repeat with the opposite arm and leg
- Continue moving forwards in this fashion until you run out of space at which point either turn around or simply reverse the movement and bear crawl backwards
- Throughout the exercise keep your spine in neutral (don’t let your hips pike up skywards or let your spine twist)
- Try to keep your limbs moving in unilateral rhythm i.e. left arm working with right leg