This quote has become synonymous with the international help network Alcoholics Anonymous and it is sound advice which can be readily applied to those who want to improve their exercise and eating habits too.
- Filling your cupboards with processed foods. Slippery.
- Buying your lunch from a petrol station. Slippery.
- Keeping a cookie jar on your desk. Slippery.
- Eating out on a regular basis. Slippery.
- Relegating your workout to the very bottom of your to-do-list. Slippery.
None of these habits say you will fall over, they just increase the likelihood of it happening. Why make it easier to slip up?